Sunshine at Last

Well today was a beautiful sunny day on the Sunshine Coast at long last.  Hubby and I set off for a walk on Point Cartwright with our beloved Denham (the dog) and then had a nice Coffee with friends at One La Balsa.
During the week at the shop we had a busy class with Pamela on Tuesday and Vernette is just about finished her beautiful quilt that she has made with the lovely screen prints from Africa.
The quilt was fully designed by Vernette and Pamela it is just fantastic and this photo does not do it Justice.
I Also went up to Eumundi and had a look at the trunk show put on by Sue Daley, Michelle Yeo and Karen Stokes. I Took lots and lots of photos too many to show on the blog so will just show you a few.

This is a Quilt by Karen Stokes and I just love stars so I think I will have to make it sometime soon.
A Beautiful Quilt by Michelle Yeo
Sue Daleys New Quilt Lancaster just gorgeous.
It was a great night and now Pamela and I want to make another half a dozen quilts. We will both have to live till we are 500 years old to make all the quilts we want to!
The trunk show was part of the INDULGE weekend put on by these three very talented ladies "Winter in the Hinterland" a fantastic stitching weekend.


Must be off, so I will say bye for now

Kim





Comments

  1. Nice Kim!! I so wanted to go along to this weekend, but as usual got sidetracked with the business of life! I particularly like Michelle's work. Nice inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts