Her Husband Said:


A fantastic little poem we just had to share.. We think every quilter can relate!

Her Husband Said:

She learnt to quilt on Monday
Her stitches were very fine
She forgot the thaw out the dinner
So we went out to dine.

She quilted miniatures on Tuesday
She says they are a must
They really were quite lovely
But she forgot to dust.

On Wednesday it was a sampler
She says the stippling's fun
What highlights! Whats shadows!
But the laundry wasn't done.

Her patches were, on Thursday
Green, yellow, blue and red
I guess she really was engrossed
She never made the bed.

It was wall hangings on Friday
In colours she adores
It never bothered her at all
The crumbs on all the floors.

I found a maid on Saturday
My week is now complete
My wife can quilt the hours away
The house will still be neat.

Well it's already Sunday
I think I'm about to wilt
I cursed, I raved, I ranted
The maid has learnt to quilt.

Happy Stitching! Kimz Team x

Comments

Popular Posts