Australasian Quilt Convention



I was lucky enough to make a quick trip to Melbourne to visit the Australasian Quilt Convention. The displays were breathtaking! There were so many brilliant, inspiring creations, which I think you could tell by the number of photos (which hardly even begins to cover the exhibition!). My very favourite quilt was the 'Blue Willow Feather' by Julie Haddrick. It looks as though it was just floating on the fabric, and the quilting was amazing! This was my first time visiting the AQC, and I was so impressed that I have already booked to go again next year. Hopefully I will have the chance to participate in some workshops in 2014!


Happy Stitching! Kimz Team x

Comments

  1. I'm with you Kim, that Blue Willow is stunning. Nothing like a exhibition to kick start the motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts